I started last Monday working on her t-shirts and finished up today. She had cut some of the shirts already so I was unable to do my original design I had in place for t-shirt quilts. What I ended up doing to accommodate all the different sizes of shirts was I cut all the shirts on 3 inch intervals. I had 3"x3", 3"x6", 12"x12", 9"x12", etc t-shirts to work with to form a quilt.
|The t-shirts on my improvised design wall.|
|Ready to go.|
|Ready & waiting to get started on the longarm.|
|A close up of my double bubble design I like to free motion on the longarm.|
|The final product, it measures about 70 X 85 .|